Friday 12 October 2007

AbaNDa SHAKE on Video Sites...

Welcome to read our fans' comments posted on "Fame Cast" about our video-clip "Cat"! :) Here are some of them:

Awesome video and love the song!!

we love abanda shake !!!!!! :-)

cute video

love this song!

great video!

WOW, Well stroke me and give me a bowl of milk, you remind me of the sounds of the band AQUA who i love and adore, very original, love the outfits and the song and I also thought of Bananarama who I adore as well...

Nice song!

Your video is really cute

Hey love the video effects and the lovely girls.

Stopping by to show appreciation for original work again!

This video never bores me.

Back to hear "Cat" again

This is an awesome video

work of art!

you are really cool! You have a sense of humor

great work!

We love Abanda Shake !!!!!!!!!!!!

cool song and video!

This video is still SO cute!

I really like this video. Don't be afraid its just pants!

great song!

Love this song!!! :-)

MEOW!

the NICEST band in Famecast and the rest of the world. I hope everybody finds out how COOL your music is...

Love and thanks for the support to each and all of our great fans!! :)

AbaNDa SHAKE on "FameCast"

No comments: