Wednesday 2 June 2010

Natali Dali - Poetry

*Russian Soul* ♥ © Natali Dali
("ADVERSITY TESTS")

You'll get the scars
If you go that far,
If you go that deep
Your heart will bleed.

In the Russian soul
You will get it all:
See it in my eyes -
Skills to dramatize,

Gift to die of love
And to tie so tough
That you're left no ease
To go on and breathe.

I'm La Femme Fatale:
Dale, Dali or Dahl -
When I cross your path -
Sh*t for both of us...

No, I want no pain -
Love drives me insane.
My wits keep me smart,
Tear apart my heart.

I don't want to leave.
Long to love and live.
I just always tend
To DO UNDERSTAND.

And what did you expect from me? I'm Russian...
Though Natalie's my name, I'm still Natasha.

2 Jun 2010

www.facebook.com/dinalit
www.facebook.com/a.miss.on.a.mission



**
Natali Dali: Наталья Даль (Natalya Dal) > AbaILa DRIVE > AbaNDa SHAKE = Наталья Антонова (Natalia Antonova) - 26 Jan 1972, Nikolayev, Ukraine (USSR)

No comments: