Wednesday 5 October 2011

Quotes By Me

52. ~Soldiers are a different type of men, as for me. Brave, strong, yet still children inside. Caring, romantic, yet so cruel, sometimes. I understand that in those who go through war it breaks something in us for good, I seem to know how it feels... ♥ © Natali Dali

www.facebook.com/dinalit
www.facebook.com/a.miss.on.a.mission



52. ♥ © Натали Дали

**

Natali Dali: Наталья Даль (Natalya Dal) > AbaILa DRIVE > AbaNDa SHAKE = Наталья Антонова (Natalia Antonova) - 26 Jan 1972, Nikolayev, Ukraine (USSR)

1 comment:

MainMat said...

Hello,
I just read your quote about soldiers. It really struck me as I thought I was the only person that actually thought about things like that.
I was in the service for ten years. I had met a lot of young and old who had been to war. But, the ones that were on the front lines, infantry and related fields, would come back a totally different person. Something was broke inside. It's really a sad thing.
Thank you for that quote, :^)
Mat