Tuesday 31 January 2012

Natali Dali - Poetry

*So, I'm Forty* ♥ © Natali Dali
("ScaNDaliCioUS" or "Cans & Cants")

So, I'm forty.
Lost my beauty -
Not a hottie,
Not a cutie.

Though I'm witty,
In my photo
I'm not pretty,
I'm not naughty.

Younger kitties
Shake their booties.
I'm just quitting
With my duties.

And no matter
That I'm smarter
They fit better
For a party.

I'm not sporty.
Got wrong titties.
I'm not worthy
To compete them.

I don't hate them,
Cease to fight them.
Some day later
They'll get right there.

Still...! I'm waiting
To be treated
Like the great queen
Nefertiti.

31 Jan 2012
www.facebook.com/dinalit
www.facebook.com/a.miss.on.a.mission


**

Natali Dali: Наталья Даль (Natalya Dal) > AbaILa DRIVE > AbaNDa SHAKE = Наталья Антонова (Natalia Antonova) - 26 Jan 1972, Nikolayev, Ukraine (USSR)

No comments: