Sunday 11 November 2012

Natali Dali: Наталья Даль > AbaILa DRIVE > AbaNDa SHAKE

NOV 11, 2012:

We're gladly informing that after taking a needed "vacation" from working on our project, AbaNDa SHAKE are back on track and planning to accomplish recording of another album of our music, and another and another!! - one song at a time, with no hurries or worries, just happily, as we are doing. )) Yours cordially, ♥♥ *ND#


SEP 11, 2012:

It's sad enough, but everything does come to an end sooner or later. Don't want to pity myself or blame anyone, just stating the inevitable. Been contemplating which date is to be considered to be the official final to declare the end of "AbaNDa SHAKE era", and have come to the conclusion it must be the day when the last event, in the real or virtual life, happens with our music. Well, the last event could be found in the posts below, for I've been trying to record decently everything that occurs, which has reached my sight... So, if anything else is going to happen with our project, I'll move this post of mine higher. In the meanwhile, I'm busy with summerizing, archiving, catching-up...

Still, AbaNDa SHAKE is something very significant for me, that defines me and identifies me in the end of my creative musical road, and, hence, this is how I would wish to be remembered... However, if any new rare soulmates discover our music and find it worth supporting - welcome to do so any time, I'm still here, and it'll make me and my partner happy. At present, we are still in music, occupied with all kind of possible projects.

A bit of the "missing" history... Well, we never wanted to make the connection of Natalya Dal, AbaILa DRIVE, AbaNDa SHAKE obvious. There should have been some mystery kept in this regard, so that my starting musical attempts weren't too disappointing for the admirers who accepted the much-later mature me. Now that I've found out there's no "sufficient number" of valid admirers, this fear is no longer actual. It doesn't matter to me now if I am disliked for what I consider to be my top, or for my first "bad" tries. In either of the cases I was sincere and sang my soul out with my heart, not the "subpar vocals" which had become the flaw that "they" could never "forgive" me. *They - the "experts", decision-makers and all kind of haters who have been preventing me from reaching my Dream (my Music to be heard by many people).





...to be continued

PS There appeared quite a few identically named people on the net, hence, I've decided to supply my posts with the details below so that to be more precise.

Natali Dali: Наталья Даль (Natalya Dal) > AbaILa DRIVE > AbaNDa SHAKE = Наталья Антонова (Natalia Antonova) - 26 Jan 1972, Nikolayev, Ukraine (USSR)

Dimitris Krist = Дмитрий Ильяшенко (Dmitriy Ilyashenko, Dmytro Iliashenko) - 1 Sep 1961, Nikolayev, Ukraine (USSR)

No comments: