Tuesday 28 August 2012

ATTENTION! SOS! Natali Dali is being THREATENED with PHYSICAL suffering by maniacal haters on INTERNET!

ATTENTION! SOS! Natali Dali is being THREATENED with PHYSICAL suffering by manic haters on INTERNET!

~ATTENTION! For many years I have been experiencing hate attacks from some group of people who have selected me as their victim for the reason they do not like my music, art and personality. Because of mental suffering they have been causing to me, I've been steadily getting into a permanent state of poor health and bad depression. For several last days the guy on this link www.facebook.com/scott.lewis.1293, along with his hateful insults towards me and my man (like the essence of all the ugly things which I've been hearing here and there from haters on MySpace and FaceBook for years), threatened me with more physical suffering to come. The quote from his message to me on FaceBook: "Karma is catching up to your old and saggy screaming body". I am certain they are kind of sectarians and the goal of their fanatic organization has been to drive me to insanity and suicide. They've been using certain professional methods to do me harm.

I AM APPEALING TO National and Global Security Service, International Police, Google or YouTube, etc. DECENT administartion, social organizations, whoever concerned, PLEASE, IF YOU READ THIS, HELP us! We've been stalked, harassed and abused in various manners for years. They are an international team, both English-languaged and Russian-languaged are among them. THANK YOU for being THERE to protect us and our human rights and freedoms! ♥ N~*

No comments: