Wednesday 23 January 2013

Quotes by Me

228. ~Every day (at least I try) I offer my friends to read my poems and quotes, see my artworks and music videos, hear my songs, like a hostess of a cafe would suggest her "menu du jour" to the dear customers of her establishment. Sorry if I reapeat my "peanut soup", "mashed potatoes" or "fish chips" once in a while - I wish I could give you a brand new dish 365 days a year, but I cannot afford it! Hence, I serve you my oldie goodies along with something fresh and hope you enjoy keeping visiting. : ) Welcome! ♥ © Natali Dali

www.facebook.com/dinalit
www.facebook.com/a.miss.on.a.mission



228. ♥ © Натали Дали

**

Natali Dali: Наталья Даль (Natalya Dal) > AbaILa DRIVE > AbaNDa SHAKE = Наталья Антонова (Natalia Antonova) - 26 Jan 1972, Nikolayev, Ukraine (USSR)

No comments: