Tuesday 8 July 2014

Quotes by Me - 344

344. ~When life continuously squeezes us as lemons, which I have eventually somehow turned for, all I am left to believe is this suffering we've been going through is to be counted somewhere, when we leave this mortal shells. When my songs, pictures, poems, quotes are artficially or deliberately ignored, I say to myself that to be isolated and boring is a privilege of great minds as I am. I am still interesting to myself and I keep loyal to my projects and people who are involved in my life. They appreciate it. And it is the most important thing for me to know. I am still grateful for the gift of life and people who stand by me, literally and figuratively, close and far. We make sense of each other's living. ♥ © Natali Dali

www.facebook.com/dinalit
www.facebook.com/a.miss.on.a.mission



344. ~ ♥ © Натали Дали

344. ~ ♥ © Наталі Далі

**

Natali Dali = projects: 1A KamaNDa ( 1:iNDigoDigNity ) = AbaNDa SHAKE = AbaNDa DRIVE = AbaILa DRIVE = Наталья Даль (Natalya Dal) = Natali Dali - A MISS oN A MISSioN = origin: Наталья Антонова (Natalia Antonova) - 26 Jan 1972, Nikolayev, Ukraine (USSR)

No comments: