Friday 12 July 2013

Quotes by Me

295. ~My concept of heroes: they step into deadly dangerous areas not for the purpose of self-destruction, but to get acquainted with the unexplored worlds, to study what's new and to teach what's known, to establish connection, so as to eventually be able to make a creative impact - to build up, not to ruin down, set a positive example and leave a trace for others to follow, make the path for them clearer, easier, more comprehendable and less risky. They do it to help and save others, not to kill them. I am idealistic. But I'm not alone in it. PS I am AGAINST SUICIDE. (Certain people ALWAYS try to twist my words, thoughts and actions into their perverted direction, favourable for their unhuman convictions - relax, read what I actually write, don't get hooked on "hidden meaning" which does not exist! I pour kindness purely, filter it from dirt.) ♥ © Natali Dali

www.facebook.com/dinalit
www.facebook.com/a.miss.on.a.mission



295. ♥ © Натали Дали

**

Natali Dali: Наталья Даль (Natalya Dal) > AbaILa DRIVE > AbaNDa SHAKE = Наталья Антонова (Natalia Antonova) - 26 Jan 1972, Nikolayev, Ukraine (USSR)

No comments: